95.1 & 94.9 The Oasis is sending you to beautiful San Diego to Experience Kaaboo Del Mar September 14th- 16th! KAABOO was created by music lovers for music lovers. An adult escape, uniquely curated to appeal to all five of your senses, with world-class music, hilarious comedy, incredible cuisine, craft libations, inspiring contemporary art, and personal indulgences.
Listen weekdays at 3pm for Hammer to announce the Kaaboo artist of the hour, when you hear a song from that artist before 4PM, be caller #9 to instantly win a beach front stay at the La Jolla Shores Hotel and we’ll put you in the running to see Oasis Classic Hits performed live by Robert Plant, Billy Idol, Blondie and a whole lot more at Kaboo Del Mar, the world famous music festival on the beach September 14th through the 16th!
With one of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches at your doorstep, you’ll find it’s easy to unwind and explore any time of the year. An idyllic year-round destination nestled right on the ocean in La Jolla, the La Jolla Shores Hotel puts the best of San Diego within easy reach. Take in a one-of-a-kind, front-row view of the sand, surf and sunsets from your balcony. Here, a room is more than just a room – it’s an extension of the sprawling Pacific Ocean just beyond our doors o From the friendly staff, to the airy breezeways and balconies, to the relaxed beach vibe, the La Jolla Shores Hotel is infused with the laid-back spirit of California.
Qualify for your chance to win a pair of Hang Loose 3 Day Passes and two night hotel stay
- 3-day passes
- Viewing areas at all stages with close-up access (first-come, first served)
- Entrance to HUMOR ME (limited-seating)
- Access to PALATE gourmet tasting experiences (Food and beverage are not included)
- Wander through ARTWORK, KAABOO’s Contemporary Arts Fair with opportunity to purchase
- Treat yourself in INDULGENCES with spa services (Services and treatments are not included.)
- Opportunity to upgrade your pass to include a reservation at BASK, Presented in partnership with MGM Grand’s WET REPUBLIC